The World Cup 2018 in Russia is set to begin on June 14th. The Sportsbook Bar & Grill in Greenwood Village and Wash Park will open for every early game at 9 am. If you are looking where to watch the World Cup 2018 then The Sportsbook Bar & Grill Greenwood Village is your World Cup 2018 Viewing spot.
Why Should You Watch the World Cup 2018 at The Sportsbook Bar & Grill?
The Sportsbook Bar & Grill in the Denver Tech Center is always a great place to catch any soccer game, but with the 2018 World Cup coming up The Book is the only place in to watch the 2018 World Cup. Here are a few reasons why you should watch the matches at The Sportsbook. Check out the schedule here.
- We open for all 9 am matches: Every 9 am 2018 World Cup match, The Sportsbook Bar & Grill in Greenwood Village will open at 9 am.
- So many T.V.’s: We have so many televisions that it is unlikely that you will not have a good seat in the house.
- Great Eats: Chef Jason Weller has put together an amazing menu, with never eve frozen burgers to salads and wings. Everything is made in-house, making The Sportsbook Bar & Grill, Greenwood Village to have one of the best bar menus in town.
- Expansive Draft Beer Selection: At The Sportsbook Bar & Grill in the Denver Tech Center, we have many Colorado drafts beers and rotating handles. There is something for everyone.
- Locally Owned and Operated: The Sportsbook Bar & Grill in Greenwood Village is one of the few bars that are actually run by Colorado Natives, making it home to many locals and transplants. Wherever you are from, we make all of our guests feel like part of our family.
Still looking for a few good reasons to watch the World Cup 2018, just come on into The Sportsbook Bar & Grill in Greenwood Village or our new location in Wash Park and find out what you have missing in your life. See you June 14th when the World Cup 2018 begins.